Wednesday 1 May 2013

Busy, busy, busy!

My goodness, it feels like forever since I had a minute to sit down and breathe. I've been working on a novel in progress, and though I love being caught in the grip of my characters, it feels like months since I've been able to think with my own thoughts!

Some good news . . . I recently received an acceptance from Cleis Press for a short story entitled Control. It will be appearing in a Valentine's Day anthology in February, 2014.

I'm also working on a series of romantic short stories that I hope to publish in an anthology this summer. Here's to hoping life doesn't decide to get in my way any time soon.

A quick question for all the erotica readers out there: Do you prefer situations that could happen in real life, or the ones that most likely never would?

2 comments:

  1. Honestly, for me it makes no difference at all. As long as the characters make me want to be them, make me want to feel them, I can just as well open my eyes in a spaceship, facing an elf or my ordinary boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer to read what could very likely happen if people were more open to their own sexuality and went with it instead of being uptight and frigid.

    ReplyDelete