Tuesday 11 February 2014

Review of "By My Choice" by Christine Blackthorn



By My Choice by Christine Blackthorn


I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed this book from beginning to end. Christine Blackthorn has a gift for creating characters that stick with you long after you've finished reading and make you long for more. And more.

This story starts out with a betrayal of the worst kind, and, before she knows it, financial manager Jennifer Ashton's rigidly controlled life is turned upside down when she finds herself in Paris with a new Master and a new set of rules.

A definite must read for all supernatural romance readers. Heck, even if you're not into one or the other, you'll love it. The plot line in this story is intriguing and inventive, and Christine Blackthorn entwines the romantic and supernatural elements with skill, leaving you breathless with anticipation in more ways than one.

I will definitely look for more from this author.

No comments:

Post a Comment